Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Teacher Education (PGMI) is a department that focuses on producing professional SD / MI teacher candidates. This is in line with the increasing demand for SD / MI teachers who are adaptive to the times.
Become a study program that has a spirit and dignity in producing graduates who master science and technology based on IMTAQ
1. Professional and creative learning oriented to the Al-Quran and As-Sunnah
2. Developing research in the field of Madrasah Ibtidaiyah service
3. Community service, the practice of field practice, and real work lectures based on Islamic and Muhammadiyah values Instill the ideology of aqidah Quran in students through student activities
4. Develop and improve the quality of the implementation of Darma College chess
1. Producing graduates of prospective educators (MI / SD Class Teachers) who are professional according to the National Higher Education Standards.
2. Producing science and technology through applied research in the field of education that is structured to develop an innovative, skilled, and competitive academic community.
3. Realizing service, empowerment, and community service to develop a critical, responsive, and cooperative academic community.
4. The realization of the internalization of Al-Islam ??and kemuhammadiyahan in the development of madrasah education science and technology